Monday, April 1, 2019

2019 Reading Challenge Update: January- March


Hi, ya readers! I've been planning on doing an update post for a little bit now, but I've just had so few books it didn't seem worth it. I finally feel that I've got a good amount to be able to list. I'm not going to recap them, but I will link to their posts to make it easier.

I've almost got Level 1 finished. I was skipping around in the beginning but ended up focusing on level 1 so that I could feel accomplished. My Goodreads goal is 50 books for the year. I'm two books behind right now, but I'm hoping after I graduate this month (finally, yay!!!!) I'll have more time to read. I'm also hoping to finish some of my writing projects. Here's looking at you almost finished children's novel that I've been working on for 12 years now.

Anyways, without further ado, here's the update. The full challenge can be found here.



Level 1: Book of the Month Club
1. A book with a red cover – The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor
2. Read a YA fiction novel –Paperglass by A.R. Ivanovich
3. A book under 300 pages – The River Witch by Helena Rookwood
4. A book you got for free – The Hagstone by Helena Rookwood

6. Read a book that takes place during the summer – Summer Knight by Jim Butcher
7. A book whose title starts with the letter M – Magic Bitter, Magic Sweet by Charlie N. Holmberg

9. A book that has been turned into a TV show or movie – Voyager by Diana Gabaldon

Level 3: Dedicated Reader Club
35. A book with exactly three words in the title- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

Level 5: Overachiever Club
56. A book about a real or fictional politician- My Dear Hamilton by Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie
58. A book with a tree or forest on the cover- Have by A.R. Ivanovich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my book blog. Please feel free to leave a comment to further or start a discussion on the book reviews and other posts. If you have a book recommendation for me, I would love to hear it!