Sunday, February 21, 2016

What Character Would You Have Dinner With?

Book Discussion Question:



What Character or author would you want to have dinner with?

What questions would you want to ask them? 


I know this is a bit of a cliche question, but it's one I love hearing the answers to. If you could sit down with any author or book character, who would you sit down with? What kind of things would you want to ask them?

I'm racking my brain for my answer to this question, so I hope that means it's a good one! My first thought is that I would want to sit down with Ransom Riggs, Author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It's a series that I love, and it's so different. Check my review for the first book here.

I think that some of the things I would ask hm would include "Is Ransom your real name?", "Can I go through your creepy photo collection that you used as your muse for the books?", "Can we go on a creepy photo hunting adventure?", and "How incredibly excited are you that Tim Burton is directing the movie based on your book?"

I'm having a hard time narrowing down a character that I would want to sit down with and what I would ask them. Part of me would just want to be integrated into some up and coming royal's court from the 1400's to the 1700's. I mostly just want to be a wallflower in a pretty dress watching the drama unfold. So sue me, I'm petty.

Well, that's all I have for this discussion. Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my book blog. Please feel free to leave a comment to further or start a discussion on the book reviews and other posts. If you have a book recommendation for me, I would love to hear it!