Thursday, February 11, 2021

Top Ten Disney Movies


 Hello, readers! I hope everyone is doing well. When 2021 started, my plan was to have a new post up each week. It's only  February, and I've already slightly fallen behind. I sprained my wrist in January and ended up being in a brace for about three weeks, with a handful of days restricted from using a computer because it wouldn't heal. Luckily, I've recovered and can function normally again.

I'm in the process of reading the sixth Outlander book, so it may be a while before my next book review. In the meantime, I thought I'd tackle a post I've wanted to do for a while. So, for those of you who don't know, I am a HUGE Disney fan. I absolutely love it. We'll see if I can keep this under ten movies. I'm limiting it to just animated films, and Pixar may or may not be included.


1.  Beauty and the Beast

2. Lion King

3. One Hundred and One Dalmations

4. Up



5.  Hercules


6. Meet the Robinsons


7. The Rescuers Down Under


8. Mulan


9. Lilo & Stitch



10. The Aristocats


Honorable mention: Literally every other Disney movie I've seen. This list was hard for me to make because, honestly, I love Disney so much. Some of these could be moved up or down even within this list, depending on my mood. 

So, if you're a Disney lover, what are your favorites? Got a top ten list you want me to make? Let me know that too!







2 comments:

  1. OK then... since we're including Pixar:

    Aladdin (because Robin Williams)
    Moana (because Lin-Manuel Miranda)
    Inside Out
    Tangled
    Frozen
    Beauty and the Beast
    Monsters Inc (put that thing back where it came from or so help me)
    The Lion King
    The Little Mermaid
    Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good list. Most of these that weren't on my list got serious consideration. Honestly my list could have just been "All of them."

      Delete

Thank you for reading my book blog. Please feel free to leave a comment to further or start a discussion on the book reviews and other posts. If you have a book recommendation for me, I would love to hear it!