Wednesday, March 8, 2017

February Reading Challenge Update

Good evening, readers! I am way behind on this post, and I apologize for that. I've been insanely busy lately.  I didn't read as much as I'd have liked to in February, but I did manage to get three books read.

You can check out my reading challenge here.


6. A book that's considered a classic


I almost listed this one as my choice for the Dystopian novel, but given that I really don't read classics I thought this was a better fit. Mainly just to make it easier on myself.

46. A romance novel 

I'm thinking I went with the obvious choices for my list this month. I wanted to do explanations, but I feel like these are pretty self-explanatory.

8. A book about royalty


I feel like half the books I read could probably be under #8. I read a lot of historical fiction about royals. This one was about the Queen of England/France back in the 1100-1200s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my book blog. Please feel free to leave a comment to further or start a discussion on the book reviews and other posts. If you have a book recommendation for me, I would love to hear it!