Monday, November 9, 2020

Top Ten: Favorite Movies

 


Hi, readers! I hope everyone is doing well. This will be a non-book related post. I mentioned in another post that I might make a top ten list for my favorite movies. While I'm avoiding doing anything productive, it seems like a good enough time to do one. This is going to be pretty all over the place. Pictures are from IMDB.

1.) Beetlejuice

2.) Draft Day
3.) Hook 
4.) The Day After Tomorrow 
5.) 300 

6.) The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 


7.) Marie Antoinette 

8.) The Duchess 

9.) Titanic 

10.) Avatar 


I contemplated adding Disney and Superhero movies to this, but I feel like those could be top-ten lists in themselves. I also didn't add Hamilton because I don't know if that truly counts as a movie. Like most things, my lists of favorites are kind of all over the place. If you'd like to see a top ten list or a discussion post of some kind, please let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, fun! And here's where we prove that we are not actually the same person... lol.

    My top 10 (like you, excluding Disney, superhero movies, and musicals):

    1) Real Genius
    2) Dead Poets Society
    3) The Princess Bride
    4) The Usual Suspects
    5) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    6) Three to Tango
    7) Flatliners
    8) Die Hard
    9) Lord of the Rings (cheating to include all 3 movies? who cares)
    10) Se7en

    If you do a Disney list and a superhero movie list, i'll chime in there too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that's a good list as well! I very nearly put The Princess Bride on mine as well.

      Delete
    2. If we were counting musicals in the mix, the top 10 would include Hamilton, The Greatest Showman and Les Miserables.

      Delete
    3. Hmm I see some more top ten lists in my future!

      Delete
  2. Oh! And Repo! The Genetic Opera. There's another fun musical. XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my book blog. Please feel free to leave a comment to further or start a discussion on the book reviews and other posts. If you have a book recommendation for me, I would love to hear it!