Thursday, July 16, 2020

Top Ten List: Want to read Topics




I should be writing a paper right now. I had some brilliant idea to go back to school for my Master's Degree, and I have a paper due this week. My upstairs neighbors, however, have decided to blare their music at ridiculous levels, and I can't focus. Also, I don't want to write ten pages about my leadership skills. 

I thought I'd make a top ten list.  I think this one could be kind of interesting. Instead of To Be Read list, or want to read list that's specific to books, I wanted to discuss which topics or people I wanted to read more about (Fiction or Non-Fiction.) These aren't any particular order, I'm just jotting them down as they pop into my head. Feel free to comment with your own lists or suggestions, if you'd like! 

1.) Salem Witch Trials
2.) Different cultures- I'm lumping this as one because otherwise, it will just take over my list, and I'll feel like I left something out. That may have to be a separate list in itself. 
3.) Queen Victoria
4.) Paganism
5.) Sister Rosetta Tharpe
6.) Romanov Family
7.) Joan of Arc
8.) Pre-Medieval times
9.) Women's Suffrage
10.) Catherin the Great

Bonus Topics because narrowing things down to ten is hard:

11.) Jack The Ripper and H.H. Holmes
12.) Mythology- Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Norse
13.) Medici Family

Feel free to let me know what topics you'd like to read about, any book suggestions you have for me, or something you'd like to see as a top ten or discussion post in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my book blog. Please feel free to leave a comment to further or start a discussion on the book reviews and other posts. If you have a book recommendation for me, I would love to hear it!