Saturday, January 7, 2023

Black and White Geometrical Book Tattoo

 Hi, Readers! 

I just wanted to share my new tattoo. I've wanted a book tattoo for so long. I wasn't planning on getting one this soon, but we were at the Mall of America killing my Cabin Fever and noticed a tattoo shop had opened up. I ended up talking with Zach at Blasted Ink. The only guidance I gave was black and white books, and I showed him a geometric design as an example of the style. I pretty much just gave him free rein with the actual design itself. I am so happy with how it turned out. Overall, the session was around 2 hours.

If you're in Minneapolis/St. Paul, check out Blasted Ink. Their primary location is in St Paul, but they opened a location in MOA in 2022. You can find more designs on Zach's Instagram. More info on Blasted Ink can be found on their website.

This is not a promoted post in any way. I explained to Zach while he was doing my tattoo that I had a site dedicated to books and asked if I could share his work on the site and credit him and his shop for it. This was not an influencer/compensation type of deal. My husband and I both got tattoos and paid for them. I just wanted to share because I am so happy about the tattoo, and I wanted to promote a fantastic artist. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my book blog. Please feel free to leave a comment to further or start a discussion on the book reviews and other posts. If you have a book recommendation for me, I would love to hear it!