Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Book Haul August 2018


This post is long overdue! Sometime in between July and August my lovely friend Tress had a bunch of books she wanted to get rid of on her shelf. She ended up donating them to my shelf, and for the most part what she sent was a total surprise to me. It ended up being eight pounds of books! I now desperately need to rearrange my bookshelf to make room for them. I quite possibly need to clear off another shelf altogether. One of these days I may try to do some kind of tour of my bookshelf post.


I'm not going to go in depth with this haul as I normally do. I'm just going to do a quick list and an overview at the end.

1.) Timeline by Michael Crichton


2.) Lightning by Dean Koontz



3.) The Two Dead Girls by Stephen King



4.) The Mouse on the Mile by Stephen King


5.) Coffey's Hands by Stephen King


6.) The Bad Death of Eduard Delacroix by Stephen King


7.) Night Journey by Stephen King


8.) Coffey on the Mile by Stephen King

9.) Born in Fire by Nora Roberts


10.) Wild Horses by Dick Francis


11.) Sea Swept by Nora Roberts


12.) Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts


13.) Key of Light by Nora Roberts



14.) Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts


15.) Key of Valor by Nora Roberts


16.) Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts


17.) Black Rose by Nora Roberts


18.) Red Lily by Nora Roberts


19)  Shiny Water by Anna Salter


20.) The Darkness that Comes Before by R. Scott Bakker



Overview:

First of all, thank you so much, Tress, for all of the lovely books! Now if I could only find the time to read them all! 

I'm eager to read all of these books. Tress and I talk every day, and I think she's got a pretty good grasp on what I'll like or not. She did get me into the Dresden Files, after all. I think the ones that I'm most eager to read are Timeline, Lightning, and The Green Mile series. Of the Nora books, I think I'm most excited to read the Key Trilogy. There's definitely a lot of good material on here to put on to the 2018 reading challenge (found here.) If nothing else, the Green Mile series is super short and will pad my Goodreads yearly challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my book blog. Please feel free to leave a comment to further or start a discussion on the book reviews and other posts. If you have a book recommendation for me, I would love to hear it!