Well, my birthday was fantastic, but it has led me to a new bookworm problem. I acquired so many books that I will need a new bookshelf once I move. Most of my books are in storage right now ( I know. It's super sad). I, however, keep acquiring more. I left Maryland with a backpack that had a couple of books in it, and now? Keep reading, and you'll see.
I was getting close to needing a new bookshelf before, but now I need a new bookshelf. Photographic evidence of needing a new shelf!
Get the fancy books! Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Other Stories
Wicked/Son of a Witch
None of these pictures include the backpack of books I have, which has multiplied because places like blogging for books exist. I'm also only minutes from a bargain book store. I might have a serious addiction. I don't care, though.
This rambling leads me to "bookworm problems." I want to hear what your reader problem is.
1. I got so many books in one day that I need a new bookshelf.
2. I have so many books that I don't know what to read first.
3. I want to read all of my new books at once but haven't mastered reading more than one book at a time.
4. I'm about to start classes in August, which is going to put a dent in my reading for a fun time.
5. Chris is probably going to ban me from buying any more books for the next, oh, I don't know, century?
These are just a few of my bookworm problems. What are some of yours?