Saturday, February 20, 2016

Announcement

Hi readers,

I would like to make a very exciting announcement! Linz the Bookworm will have a new contributor and book reviewer!

Please give a very warm welcome to my good friend Kayla!

Kayla's primary reading medium is audiobooks, which I believe will bring a fascinating take on the blog.  She reads a little of everything like I do. Feel free to leave her some comment love on her posts.



Let's do a little question and answer to get to know her!

Q and A:


Linz: What is your favorite book?
Kayla: As with most avid readers it changes, but currently it's Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

Linz: Who is your favorite fictional character?
Kayla: Definitely Levi Stewart from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, just because I have a crush on him.

Linz: What is your least favorite book:
Kayla: All of the Fifty Shades books.

Linz: What's your guilty pleasure book?
Kayla: Twilight. I hate that I like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my book blog. Please feel free to leave a comment to further or start a discussion on the book reviews and other posts. If you have a book recommendation for me, I would love to hear it!